This neat little finishing sander(Model BO4556K), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. It’s an ideal sander for wood workers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
- 14,000-opm for fast and smooth finish sanding
- Precision engineered all-ball-bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for operator comfort
- Large and easy to use paper clamps for fast paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system
Power and Performance
The BO4556K weighs just 2.6 pounds and is engineered with a 2 AMP motor that delivers 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finishing sanding. The precision-engineered all ball bearing construction significantly reduces vibration and noise.
Comfort and Convenience
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed contoured rubberized palm grip that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch prevents dust contamination and increases durability, while the large paper clamps are designed for fast and efficient paper installation.
The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal.
1 Year Warranty
What’s in the Box
Makita BO4556K Finishing Sander, abrasive paper, dust bag, punch plate and tool case.