This excellent circular saw from Makita features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, a high power Makita motor, and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation and top of the line cutting performance.
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4-inches at 90 degrees and 4-3/16 inches at 45 degress
- Weighs only 28.7 pounds for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
Power and Performance
This has a large capacity for beam and timber cutting, an electric brake for maximum productivity, a powerful motor that delivers 1800 max watts out, a low noise level at only 87dB, a blade stabilizer, a large depth control lever, and it includes a 32 tooth carbide tipped blade (A-90956), a hex wrench (783204-6), and a rip fence (164019-4).
Comfort and Convenience
This circular saw from Makita features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an over-sized trigger handle to ensure operating ease, with or without gloves. Its big support handle also contributes to operator ease and comfort.
What’s in the Box
Makita 5402NA 16-5/16-Inch Circular Saw, 32 tooth carbide tipped blade, Hex wrench #6, Rip fence