The Hitachi D13VG 9-Amp reversible corded drill is equipped with a high performance 9-amp motor and is ideal for any keen DIY’er or contractor who wants a corded drill with good power and reliability.
The D13VG is equipped with an electronic variable speed trigger with a lock-on switch, which makes it perfect for varying applications as well as continuous use. Its powerful 9-amp motor is capable of generating up to 600-RPM. The electronic variable speed control trigger designed for comfortable two-finger operations.
This drill is designed to provide a high maximum torque while delivering optimal RPM and the industrial three-jawed keyed chuck ensures the power is delivered to the work piece precisely. The motor delivers 651-inches per pound of torque. The cast aluminum gear case and double gear reduction offer maximum torque and the reverse switch and trigger lock offer continuous uninterrupted operations.
- Powerful 9 Amp high performance motor
- New ergonomic form-fit design
- Conveniently located reverse switch
- Trigger lock
- Hitachi exclusive 5 year warranty
- Equipped with an electronic variable speed trigger with a lock-on switch
- Motor delivers 651-inches per pound of torque
- Powerful 9-amp high performance motor
The Hitachi D13VG 9-Amp Reversible Drill comes with a 5-year limited warranty.