The DeWALT 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw will help you make quick work of demolition tasks involved in renovations and remodels. Featuring variable-speed control for job-specific performance and lightweight design built for easy handling. In addition, a long, 1-1/8-inch stroke length makes fast work of a wide variety of construction materials.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8-inch stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting
Power and Performance
A reciprocation saw mimics the back-and-forth motion of a handsaw that lets you quickly cut through wood framing, shingles, PVC pipes, and more. Plus a reciprocating saw fits into places where other saws can’t go, making it a truly versatile addition to your professional tool kit.
This DeWALT reciprocating saw features a heavy-duty 10 amp motor and big 1-1/8-inch stroke length. This saw offers variable-speed control for application-specific performance, and it is capable of operating at speeds ranging from 0 to 2,800 spm.
Comfort and Convenience
Since comfortable handling contributes to better control and accurate cuts, this saw weighs an easy-to-maneuver 7 pounds and features a textured, anti-slip grip. The trigger provides easy access to variable-speed control.
90-day money back, 1-year free service contract, 3-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
DW304PK DeWALT 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw and contractor bag.