This 115V, 20 Amp input, 70 Amp AC output arc welder features a metal design that allows easy interaction with controls. This entry level stick welder is perfect for quick fixes at home or on the far. The transformer design provides an easier start and smoother arc. Preset welding rods requires 15 amp circuit for 1/16 in. rods and 20 amp circuit for 5/64 in rods. Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. Portable welder with robust casing for aggressive use and an oversized handle that fits all sizes comfortably. Includes hammer/brush, starter pack of electrodes and hand shield.
- Great for small repairs and hobby welding
- Runs on standard 115V power
- Dual heat setting and thermal overload protection
- Versatile design welds mild and stainless steel from 18 ga. To 1/8 in.
- Durable metal welder with comfort fit handle
Comfort and Convenience
Easy to start, easy to use, easy to carry, and easy to store, with an oversized handle that fits all sizes comfortably. Works with standard 15 or 20-amp household outlets.
5 Year Limited
What’s in the Box
115v stick welder, hammer, brush, electrode starter pack, hand shield.